Join one of the world’s leading seafreight providers as a Seafreight Specialist.
In this position you will be in charge of handling and coordinating LCL shipments and you will play a key role in promoting excellent customer relations.
- Organizing LCL deliveries door-to-door,
- Managing a diverse client portfolio and handling day-to-day communications,
- Coordinating with carriers, subcontractors and Kuehne + Nagel offices worldwide,
- Maintaining high service standards and ensuring customer satisfaction in close cooperation with our Customer Service Desk,
- Handling and coordinating customer claims.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics,
- Minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role in a forwarding environment would be preferred, seafreight experience would be advantageous,
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English,
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Flexible, customer focused personality with a positive attitude,
- Ability to work on you own initiative and as part of a team.
GOOD REASONS TO JOIN:
- Our global logistics network, cutting-edge IT systems, in-house expertise and excellent customer service is proof of our dedication to be the market leader. These attributes have placed us at the forefront of our industry and positioned us to continue increasing the scope of our customer solutions and services.
You can apply with your CV by clicking on the apply button.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.