- Professionally answers customer queries: mainly in written form by e-mails, orders, online chats, occasionaly phone calls,
- Provides professional technical support to consumers based on strong product knowledge,
- Uses customer’s and self owned systems according to the customers work instructio,
- Follows up emails, queries/orders/deliveries according to the customers work instruction,
- Investigates problematic cases, shipments, requests,
- Communicates with central/local/satellite warehouses, escalates issues to higher level,
- Checks and solves issues escalated by the customer.
Employee perks, benefits:
- Detailed training on customers and products,
- Dynamic and diverse team,
- Stable multinational company background,
- Modern working environment, brand new office,
- Internal development opportunities,
- Extra benefits (fruit days, pizza days, benefitial holiday possibilities),
- We are an equal opportunity employer,
- Cafeteria system even during probation period,
- Come by bicycle, you will have option for a refreshing shower before work.
Personality requirements and skills:
- Fluency in English,
- Secondary education (College or university degree is an advantage) – fresh graduates are also welcome to apply,
- Very strong customer focus,
- Good communication skills,
- PC literacy , especially in Excel,
- SAP system knowledge is an advantage,
- Team work and dynamic approach,
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts/ night shifts or weekends shifts.
- Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 11. C épület (Népliget Center), Hungary.
You can apply with your CV by clicking on the apply button.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.