- Carry out the end-to-end billing process activities connected to our contract logistic services,
- Performing the coordination of a high volume of data from a large number of sources, and validation of this data, during the agreed deadlines cycle,
- Collaborate with the suppliers of the company and ensure all data is processed that is necessary for invoicing,
- Manage the monthly activity in the Oracle financial system and close/book the finalized Purchase/Sales Orders,
- Raise the monthly invoices and provide them to the customers before the agreed deadlines,
- Work closely with internal stakeholders (Finance/Operation team) to tackle all possible issues,
- Support different departments with providing historical financial data of previous months/years,
- Identifying opportunities to standardize and improve the process in order to support the meeting of the target billing timelines,
- To perform issue resolution as required for validation errors.
- Fluency in English,
- College or University degree (Finance/Business/Economics degree is an advantage),
- Billing/Accounting experience is an advantage,
- Oracle/SQL knowledge is an advantage,
- Very strong customer focus,
- Outstanding communication skills,
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially in Excel,
- Being able to work accurately with short deadlines,
- Excellent time management skills.
What we offer:
- Possibility to improve your knowledge and skills in the field of invoice handling, excel reporting, billing processes,
- Dynamic and friendly team,
- Fresh graduates are also welcome, great possibility to start your successful career in the field of shared service activities related invoicing/billing,
- Internal development opportunities,
- Stable multinational company background,
- Modern working environment,
- Home Office possibility, after probation period,
- Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max network, All you can move offering, fruit days),
- DHL is an equal opportunity employer,
- Cafeteria system even during probation period.
- Budapest, Könyves Kálmán körút 11. C épület (Népliget Center), Hungary.
- Office hours (Monday – Friday).
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.