Purpose of the job:
To perform contractually required business controls for our Customer using defined control points with a defined frequency, handle compliance defects while also ensuring financial forecasts.
- Conduct testing of local and global control points via samples requested from partners,
- Conduct pre-validation of test results submitted by service providers,
- Handle and report compliance defects, request action plans and root cause analyses,
- Perform monthly delivery KPI testing,
- Track expenses, give financial forecast,
- Calculate future expenses (accruals) based on previous amounts on a monthly basis.
- Ability to handle strict deadlines,
- Ability to handle monotony,
- Decision-making (handling escalations),
- Precision, attention to detail, accuracy,
- Customer-oriented attitud,
- Analytical thinking,
- Good communication skills (both oral and written),
- Time management, planning and organizing,
- Fluent English,
- Secondary education,
- Computer literacy (intermediate level of Microsoft Word, Excel).
What we can offer:
- Insight into one of the most complex logistic solutions,
- Dynamic and diverse team,
- Stable multinational company background,
- Working in home office regularly,
- Modern working environment, brand new office,
- Internal development opportunities,
- Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max network, fruit days, beneficial holiday possibilities),
- Cafeteria system even during probation period,
- Part time opportunity!
You can apply with your CV by clicking on the apply button.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.