Main tasks and key responsibilities:
- To arrange return shipments and follow them up until final closure,
- To investigate and follow up uncompleted, non-localizable or non-identifiable return shipments and provide solution,
- To manually create orders and labels (forward and return) in DHL system,
- To create country / carrier specific reporting,
- To train new comers and new processes,
- To professionally answer customer queries: e-mails, calls, database requests,
- To use and update customer’s and DHL owned systems,
- To follow up emails, queries/shipments/return reference (OSR) closures,
- To support warehouses, customers,
- To investigate problematic cases, shipments, requests, GIDRs and provide root cause if needed,
- To check and solve issues escalated by the customers, warehouses, carriers and escalate them to higher level,
- To share own ideas/suggestions with the team leader whenever there is a process gap and to think about some corrective actions.
- Strong knowledge on MS Excel,
- Secondary education,
- Fresh graduates are also welcome,
- Analytical thinking,
- Conversational knowledge in English,
- Willingness to learn,
- Experience in data handling is an advantage,
- MS Excel VBA knowledge is an advantage.
Employee perks, benefits:
- Insight into one of the most complex logistic solutions,
- Dynamic and diverse team,
- Stable multinational company background,
- Modern working environment, brand new office,
- Internal development opportunities,
- Extra benefits (discounted fee to Gilda Max network, AYCM offering, fruit days, beneficial holiday possibilities,
- Cafeteria system even during probation period,
- Come by bicycle, you will have your own locker and option for a refreshing shower before work.
You can apply with your CV by clicking on the apply button.
Please enable the bookmarks plugin to activate this feature.